… I think I am back. Maybe.
It has been an awful amount of time since I last wrote anything here. Damn me. But I am back for a while and with new hopes and illusion, though no ideas on how to translate those into posts. So patience is required my friends, or click unfollow.
Please do not.
So, first I have few things to say.
1) I can now confirm what multiple times suggested in this blog: I will be a semi-permanent individual in the USA for a little under two years. I have been accepted in the Graduate School of a university that for safety reasons I probably should not mention but that I cannot promise that you will not get to know by other means or hints in oncoming posts. Also I will be something that is unknown for is inexistent in my country yet very interesting and also daunting, a Teaching Assistant.
1.5) If you want to know about that in future posts, hey just say it!
2) I am sometimes terrified, sometimes excited, sometimes overwhelmed, sometimes fed up with the prospects of becoming a semi-permanent individual in the USA.
3) Fuck you burocracy.
4) Life is still hectic and I still cannot cope with it.
5) I am about to graduate and I honestly can’t wait. I will miss the people though.
6) My eyes are open, I can see, but can I act?
7) Final remark: keep your voice and use it. Say whatever you need, as loud or quiet you may want it to be, say, talk, speak, do it.
One day you might find yourself in the middle of a fist of agonizing cries that will mute your voice. And by the time you are done crying, a deathly weakness upon your bones will trap your voice in the depths of your silence.
8) I almost wrote your instead of you’re. I want to cry…
9) I discovered hockey. I am an expert of hockey now.